2 on 1 Cone Drill
- Place a cone in the middle of the floor in the 3-point line and the center circle. Place two other cones on each of the sidelines even with the cone in the middle of the floor.
- Line up three players on the baseline even with each cone. One of the players on either sideline should have a basketball. The two players on the sidelines are on offense, and the player in the middle of the floor is on defense.
- On a coaches signal, all three players should sprint around the cones and the player with the basketball should be dribbling. It is a live 2 on 1 from this point.
- The defense’s objective is to get the offense to make two or more passes.
- The offense MUST get a lay-up.
- Rotate lines in from left to right (Offense->Defense->Offense)